Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The wind of change

    Change is like the wind, when something new and wonderful blows away the clouds of the old !   
It's a strange coincidence, today the 9th of May 2012 is the 68th anniversary of the end of the Second World War. The day that brought back peace to Europe, and ended the misery of suffering and darkness. Today is the day I'm announcing to all my fabulous customers and followers that Boj Decor will restructure and remodel its operation, ending one stage and starting a new, more promising one. On the 30th of June my present location will be closed. Right now the store is having a 15-50%- off sale, and you will find many beautiful items you may once have admired at a very affordable price.

I'm grateful for all nine years I've been at this spot. I've had a great time, met the most wonderful people, had  incredibly  loyal customers, visited the best homes in Toronto.
People came into my life just by entering the store and I believe they'll be with Boj and me for many more years to come.
I opened the store knowing how to sell furniture. Now nine years later I find myself a decorator, stylist, staging expert, color consultant, window designer, merchandiser, bookkeeper, sales manager, director, customer service operator, shipping and delivery expert... I learned so much and I feel strong and more confident than ever!
After closing at the end of June I'll take two months off. I'll be traveling to Europe to recharge, visiting Nova Scotia to decorate, spending some time in Muskoka to relax...
I'm very excited about the change! I feel energized, optimistic and full of ideas ! I can't wait.
In September Boj Decor will be back on Mt. Pleasant in a new location (to be announced) and with a new direction. My goal is to concentrate on interiors, decor, art in all its forms and  unique accessories from any period and from around the world..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment