Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The latest with Boj Decor

Dear friends and customers,

It's been few months, a new year and a new Spring...
My desire to have a new home for Boj Decor for now is on hold. I need the location, and a new
concept. The fabulous time we had with Boj on Mt. Pleasant, makes me think twice before I make my decision. It has to be right, it has to be different and it has to be exciting. I don't want to let you down.
We live in an interesting time of many changes daily...My goal always has been to create something new and unique, something that represents me and my taste. I dream of bringing the world of different cultures to you and helping you travel by surrounding yourself with  beauty. 
For now Boj Decor is concentrating only on decorating services and selling on-line.You can find my furniture and decorative objects at www.1stdibs.com-Boj Decor. We will also order anything you need, help you move, sale, or renovate and restyle your home.
See you soon!

Cheers,
Lucy


     

No comments:

Post a Comment